Saturday, March 29, 2014

Asymmetrical Aztec

Two trends that are going to be "in" this season are asymmetrical hems and aztec.
 I decided to mix these two trends to come up with another outfit which is beyond my comfort zone.
Tadaaa



Here I have paired a kaftan aztec print top with a solied blue asymmetrical hem skirt.



This is quite an interesting skirt,and I loved dressing it up! *chuckles*







Because the whole outfit was very colourful I stuck to rather colourless hees but added an orange bangle!


And here is a closeup


And one of the face! *khi khi khi*


Lastly a few more random clicks




 These are the two trends I'm looking forward to,what are you looking forward to these summers? Tell me!

7 comments:

  1. U mixed the two tends so well..
    Skirt us fab, LOVED it..
    U look HOT..
    I am inviting you to enter my JollyChic Easter Giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2014/03/jollychic-easter-giveaway.html?m=0
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. u luking superb dear as usual. n the idea is mind blowing.

    ReplyDelete