Thursday, May 1, 2014

Sweetheart.

I have been having this crazy Sunday lunch streak. (If you have some newly wed relative you will understand)

My sister git married so we are having these back to back lunches,and family get together *Pind get together* require dressing up,which I don't have a complaint against,so yes,I LOVE MY FAMILY!

Let's just jump into the outfit,which I have named sweetheart,why? because it has a faux sweetheart neckline. I can't just carry a sweetheart neckline,I need more courage,and better body for that *sad cries*

So yes,the outfit! *tadaaa*


I wore this dress, a monochrome *My love*


I paired it with silver accessories,because.

This dress also had a keyhole at the back though! *Im bringing sexy back* *No I'm not*

Some more random clicks








Outfit details:
Dress: Runway by Max
Earrings: Kamla Nagar
Heels: Venus
Watch: Titan

Which is one neckline that you think you can dare? Tell me!

7 comments:

  1. Well, my fav neckline is sweetheart , I think it looks very orrery and makes the neck area look very tones..
    U look chic, nice dress and those earrings are so nice
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you look so cute in this lovely dress, the combo of black and white suits you so well! Those earrings are really chic <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the dress! Followed you via G+
    Add me back to stay connected :)
    Check out the giveaway on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your OOTD... Looking fab... You have lovely hair...

    ReplyDelete