Saturday, June 14, 2014

Cartoon Network

If you are a 90's kid like me (although I was born i 1995,but that still qualifies,right?) your favorite tv channel as a kid has to cartoon network. I mean the old tom and jerry,roadrunner so many amazing shows we had,sometimes I pity today's children *ha-ha*

Inspired by the love of all things cartoon-y is today's outfit!



This little cute dress here,has a cartoon print all over it,best thing? Its silhouette is skater,which is so in trend right now!




 
I wanted to keep the print as the centre of attention and hence I wore subtle grey heels and stacked up some bracelets,nothing other than that.


I love how cute this dress looks on without making you look kiddish!




Which was your favorite cartoon as a child? Tell me!

Connect with me!

Youtube: sjlovesjewelry
Instagram: shreyajain26
Twitter: sjovesjewelry

9 comments:

  1. You have paired up everything fabulously ...i love popeye garfield powerpuff girls nd jhonny bravo :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much!
      I loved all those shows as well :D

      Delete
  2. Awww...Thats dress is adorable! And you look so Hawt in it :)
    Loved the styling too Babe!

    http://www.coralswithblues.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use to watch Cartoon Network all day day :)
    Cute dress
    Keep in touch
    www.indianbeautydiary.com
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously I pity today's kids, too !! They are unfortunate to not have the opportunity to watch some amazing cartoons like we 90's kids have !!
    BTW love this look !! Where did you purchase the dress from ??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Succeed! It could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on the subject. Excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort very well. Thanks for the huge help. cosplay Deutschland

    ReplyDelete