Thursday, August 21, 2014

Jabong.com website review and haul!

This is my first haul post *I guess* on my blog *yaaaay* I regularly do hauls on my youtube channel though!

I was planning on getting the whole new collection of streetwear cosmetics and because I had already bought their lipsticks and lipglosses,I thought why not buy the other products online,and they were only available on Jabong


 

Let's have a look inside


Everything was well packaged and nothing broke! *happiness*





 
Kudos to jabong for delivering my stuff in 2 days flat! In a previous order I had placed an order at 1 in the night and received it at 4 pm the next day *lovestruck*

And here is what all I ordered:

And individually:


Order it here:  http://www.jabong.com/street-wear-colorrich-02-Beige-Color-Rich-Perfection-Foundation-30Ml-705001.html



 Order it here: http://www.jabong.com/street-wear-colorrich-Compact-Powder-705000.html



Order it here: http://www.jabong.com/street-wear-colorrich-Black-Collection-705035.html

I love jabong and the fact that they stock up quite different makeup brands an the quick delivery is icing on the cake!

I will be doing a detailed review on these products on my youtube channel with demo's so don't forget to subscribe to my channel there too!

Connect with me:

Youtube: sjlovesjewelry
Instagram: shreyajain26
Twitter: sjovesjewelry


2 comments:

  1. So good even i ll be buyng on jabong...tx sreya...waiting for ur reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got the exact same products from jabong , street wear is just amazing and nothing compared to jabong super quick delivery
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete