Thursday, October 16, 2014

MakeupGeek eyeshadow-Crème Brulee-Review, swatch and price in India

I first heard the name Crème Brulee when I was addicted to Masterchef Australia, raise your hand if you love it too *Raises both hands up*

Okay so moving forward from food *sigh* I have this eyeshadow from MakeupGeek for you all to resist *see what I did there? No? Okay*


This eyeshadow says that it is a refill pan, but it is of the same weight and price that a single eyeshadow from MakeupGeek is of.


All the ingredients are mentioned at the back and this eyeshadow is cruelty and paraben free *yaaay*


Once you take out the eyeshadow, you have this sort of a flip packaging to keep the eyeshadow in place.




Coming to the actual colour, Crème Brulee is a medium brown with warm undertones which would look pretty as an overall lid colour as well as as a crease colour.

The finish is matte but a bit powdery, which I wish wasn't there.



Although it is really easy to apply, it does come out a bit chalky as you can see from the above swatches.

Also you get 1.8 gm of product for $5.99 which comes around Rs 300-350.

This price is excluding the shipping charges though.


Yays:

Pretty packaging
Affordable
Paraben free
Cruelty free
Worldwide shipping
Huge colour selection
Smooth application
Pretty colour

Nays:

A bit chalky
Not available in single eyeshadow packaging which doesn't need a cover
Have to buy palette if you want to store it without the packaging.


Overall I think these eyeshadows are quiet decent plus the pricing is affordable too, I have another shade in another finish, let me know if you would be interested in seeing a review on that too!


Connect with me:
Youtube: sjlovesjewelry
Instagram: shreyajain26
Twitter: sjovesjewelry

1 comment:

  1. I am sooooo addicted to masterchef australia too!! I think creme brulee sounds magical; dont ya?! I love the sound of it! I am looking forward to seeing more reviews and a review of the other eye shadow too. Also; pls continue w/your quick and short and sweet reviews on instagram!! I love them! Xoxo Lalitha. Do check out my jewelry page and send me feedback and suggestions: facebook.com/jinjajewels

    ReplyDelete