Saturday, October 11, 2014

Oriflame Giordani Gold pressed bronzing pearls-review and swatches

I know I know I know. Two back to back makeup review posts! But I have been soo jam-packed with the on going Wills Indian Fashion Week (For updates, follow me on insta!) that I had no time to get an outfit clicked, although outfits from the fashion week will soon start flooding your timeline!

Sooo, as the title mentions, pressed pearls, here they are!


The ingredients are mentioned at the back (But was sadly covered by the sticker)

The packaging is normal plastic case with an inbuilt mirror it also has an interlocked 'GG' print on the case which faded.

You get 9 grams of product which honestly is a lot!

Also Oriflame is available with the reps and now a certain part of their collection is available online too!



 Because this shade is natural radiance, it as a mix of browns and pinks in it, it would flatter all skin tones!



It also has a puff which isn't very useful. *blih*

The colour however is very pretty and gives the skin a natural flushed look and can be doubled up as a blush or a bronzer! *yay*
The two swatches on the left are unblended while the third swatch (which you can barely see) is a blended one. It gives a nice healthy sheen to the skin. *LOVE*

Coming to thrice, now this one is a bummer! I got these pearls for around 700 a while back and now they have hiked up the price to 1100! which is crazyyy!

And yes its staying power is 5-6 hours after which it starts to fade away slowly and slowly.


Yays:

Packaging
Mirror
The natural finish
Colour selection

Nays:

Powder puff
The crazy price
Availabilty

Hope you liked this review, and stay tuned for my fashion week outfits!

Connect with me:
Youtube: sjlovesjewelry
Instagram: shreyajain26
Twitter: sjovesjewelry

2 comments:


  1. I am very enjoyed for this blog. I feel strongly about it and love very latest backlink resource. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely like me, I love it. Buy Derma roller for acne scars

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the products that stay long and are simple to apply. Thanks for bringing such a nice product to us.
    Ekta Khetan Recently posted : http://bit.ly/2agcoYN

    ReplyDelete