Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Action replay

I don't know how I missed to post these, but yes, I do have one last post from my fashion week outfits. I wore this dress earlier this year for my 19th and almost an year down the line, I thought it was time that an outfit can be repeated, but hey! styling makes all the difference, right? *khi khi khi*

A big shout out to Anshita from vanity no apologies for clicking such amazing photos!




So yep, I wore my lace blue dress, I loe how it fits me, just looove it!


And I paired it with my blue heels, talk about colour coordination!

And next I added a golden cuff, golden and nude enamel hoops and nude handbag!




So, yep this was my Day 1 outfit.

Outfit details:

Dress: fashionandyou
Handbag; Coach
Cuff: Gift from Kerastase
Hoops: Street shopping
Heels: Venus

Also thanks to Pallavi's assistant for letting us shoot in their booth, although she got quiet pissed after a while *he he*

Connect with me:
Youtube: sjlovesjewelry
Instagram: shreyajain26
Twitter: sjovesjewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment