Saturday, November 15, 2014

Fuzzy

I hauled so many sweaters yesterday, like I should be ashamed of myself, that is the amounts I hauled yesterday, but there was also a feeling of gratification, that deep satisfaction after having a successful shopping spree with your bae, I mean, I live for this! *khi khi khi*

So as soon as I came back, I knew I haaaaad to do an outfit post so here it is! *drumrolls*

 
This outfit is *Purrrfect* for those wintery days I am eagerly waiting for. Its grey, it fuzzy and its warm, do I need anything else? Well yes a cup of mocha please! *grins*




 
Ofcourse I had to air it with my favourite heel, I mean I wear these heels in every other post and I ain't even sorry, they give me another level of confidence and I love it!


To stop the look from looking too dull, I added pops of red through my lips, earrings, watch and bag. *lovestruck*



Outfit details:

Sweater: Street shopping
Jeans: Levi's
Bag: Hidesign
Heels: Stilettos
Watch: QnQ
Earrings: Street shopping




Connect with me:
Youtube: sjlovesjewelry
Instagram: shreyajain26
Twitter: sjovesjewelry

1 comment: